We are happy that we chose them and would recommend Amy as a property manger. South Auckland’s award winning real estate office dedicated to servicing quality property in Manukau and south of the city. Our ranking system instantly evaluates South Auckland real estate agent reviews and local sales results to determine the best agents for you. South Auckland, the original home of the company, is a vibrant and affordable area with great opportunities for employment and business ventures. With excellent infrastructure, educational facilities and accessibility, and a good return on investment properties. That said, high-end real estate and new development areas have served to drive up prices over the recent decade.
The office, established in 2021, will be the first real estate office in Mangere Town Centre – run by locals, for locals. Our team of professionals can help you sell or buy in Mangere. RE/MAX Revolution can rightfully boast a top sales team and a real estate business that consistently has a billion dollars in homes, apartments, land, and projects on its books.
- The Project Team has seen such high demand for their services that an international division was created to market properties in Australia, and other parts of the globe.
- Our team of friendly real estate professionals are here to provide expert advice and exceptional service.
- They are passionate about the area and love what they do. They are also friendly and eager for help.
The team is able to connect with anyone looking to buy, rent, or sell a property in this multicultural area. They are locals who grew up in Mangere or the surrounding area and can provide valuable advice about the local real estate market. But most importantly, they are passionate about the area, love what they do and are always friendly and eager to help.
Alternatively, you can simply visit our Real Estate page and search for properties and homes for sale yourself. A seller’s agent can help you determine the listing price for a Papakura property. They can also suggest upgrades, staging ideas, and repairs to increase the home’s appeal. He or she is in charge of marketing the house to prospective buyers and other agents through signage, websites, print ads, open houses and other methods. As with a buyer’s agent, a seller’s agent represents you in negotiating the sale. We are proudly an independent, family-owned, full-service real estate agency that has been serving the Auckland market for over 30 years. Whatever your property investment or sales needs, we have the team, technology and processes to deliver outstanding results.
Our real estate agent questionnaire will help you to objectively compare real estate agentsfrom the shortlist of vetted agents we email to you. Ask for a short list of real estate agents to appraise your property or business. Find all you need to know here with the latest market trends and real estate advice for buying and selling homes in Auckland.
- Browse through our network of 93 agents before you hire a Papakura real estate agent.
- She liaised with our tenants right up to their last day in our home and we really didn’t have to lift a finger.
- They are locals who grew up in Mangere or the surrounding area and can provide valuable advice about the local real estate market.
- Our rigorous method of screening from the pool of Auckland agents is well-proven.
- Review the home owners, look at their past projects, and then request a quote form the best realty agents near you.